Monday 21 June 2010

My First Production

Want to watch a free spanking video? Not just a free video, but also the first ever spanking video that I made myself, as opposed to working on someone else's production.


The girl on the receiving end of this punishment was 19 years old the first time that I took her across my knee and this video was shot when she was still the same age in late 1998. I warned her that her behaviour was not acceptable, but she chose to take no notice.

What is a fellow do to?

2 comments:

Starman said...

Very nice.

I do like to see a girl wearing stockings being spanked. What had she done to deserve this treatment?

Uncle Nick said...

Thank you...

The video was shot in late 1997 so the quick answer is I cannot remember!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...