Thursday 24 April 2014

Authentic Punishment Photos: Sharon

Let me introduce you to Sharon, who may very well be 54 years old, but who has just been taught that even big girls are not too old to be ordered to bend over for a damned fine thrashing when the need arises. In fact, Sharon was disciplined with the leather paddle that can be clearly seen on the table.

I suppose that Sharon felt utterly humiliated by her punishment, especially since her rather attractive red knickers were taken down for it. However, that is nothing compared to how she will feel today when Phil her husband shows her what he did with the post-correction photo that he took.

Yes, Sharon, thousands of people, mostly men, are now able to look at your red, well-spanked rump and admire every bit of it.

Now behave yourself in future, girl, and this may never happen again.
  
If you have a photo of a freshly disciplined female and you feel that it would be good for her soul to have it presented here then please send it along to strictuncle@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely chastised arse on full display for everyone to see. Sharon's 54 yr-old reddened cheeks are a delight and I hope that she has been shown that her bare arse is on an open, public website. If she has she will of course have recognised her own arse so is she going to be required to tell us how she feels about it?

Two lovely mature female arses presented so far, one 60+ and the other 50+, so how about the next one belonging to a 40+ yr-old freshly spanked female?

Sophie said...

I have to say that Sharon has a very lovely behind for a woman of her age and she must feel very, very embarrassed that it's on public display in this post-spanking photo.Like aristotle I do hope she is going to tell us how she feels...

Anonymous said...

My husband showed me this photo last Saturday and I must admit it took me quite a few moments for me to realise what I was looking at but when the penny dropped and I realised that it was my bottom on full display I thought I was going to die with sheer embarrassment, especially when I read the commentary that read that now thousands of people could now see my bare and well spanked bottom mostly men.

There are no words to describe my feelings of shame, humiliation and embarrassment but I think Strict Uncle summed it up when he said “behave girl” and it will not happen again so I guess my fate is in my hands

Sharon

Sophie said...

Thank you for writing about your feelings on seeing your bare bottom on full, public display Sharon. Your unhappy experience is a warning to all of us women that, like you and Janice,we can not only easily end up (sic) with sore bottoms but also with shamed egos! I hope you manage to behave yourself sufficiently well for it not to happen again.

sixofthebest said...

I would love to cane this 54 year old woman called Sharon. Yes, with her knickers down, and wearing a suspender-belt and stockings which display her mature arse to the fullest. Yes a dozen hard strokes would I give her with pleasure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...